Sunday, July 8, 2007

Mass Mess Summer Jam

We are pretty sure that you have already heard about one of the activities of the Values Quest project, called Mass Mess, whose aim was to promote team spirit among the high-school students.

Well, the members of the Blue Sky local club Kumanovo were inspired by this activity, and beside their Mass Mess local activity that they organised after the Mass Mess activity in Veles, they took an initiative by themselves, and decided to make a second Mass Mess local activity.

They called it Mass Mess Summer Jam and it took place on July 2nd, near the swimming pool at the hotel Lav, Kumanovo. About 30 members of the local club participated in it, and it was a big show for the numerous audience.

You can read more about this event at the Blue Sky web site and see the photos there.

1 comment:

Eric Contesse said...

Hello,

I've seen on your blog profile that you were interested in philately.
I'd be very happy to exchange nice covers and/or nice stamps from Macedonia with you !
If you agree, thank you to send me an email.

I've also my own philatelic blog :
http://timbredujura.blogspot.com

I hope hearing from you soon !
Regards from France.

Eric